If you or a member of your family has suffered a personal injury due to negligence of another party in a road traffic accident, you may be entitled to compensation for injury and loss.*
Mulroy and Company Personal Injury Solicitors in Galway, specialise in personal injury claims and we are in a position to advise you if the settlement offered is fair for the loss and injury suffered as the result of a road traffic accident.
Often, after road traffic accidents occurs, the injured party is discouraged from seeking the assistance of a lawyer or is put under pressure from an insurance company to accept a settlement. However, it is vital that before accepting any personal injury compensation from an insurance company that you obtain advice from a personal injury law firm. The insurance company is most likely making an offer to settle the case now as it fears it may have to make a higher offer in the future.
It is vital to remember that insurance companies employ a wide range of experts from claims managers, motor vehicle assessors, actuaries and medical advisors to represent them.
The advice from Mulroy and Company Personal Injury Solicitors is simple – Never settle a claim without obtaining legal advice.
The following may be of assistance to you if you have suffered an injury or loss:
- What should I do at the scene of a road traffic accident?
- Bicycle Accidents
- Can I make a claim for personal injury if I am the passenger in a car accident?
- I have had an accident. Do I have a case?
- How long do I have to make a claim?
- Frequently asked questions about Personal Injury Claims
- My child had an accident. What should I do?
- If my claim for personal injuries was successful what would I be entitled to receive?
- Liability for rear-end car accidents
- What is contributory negligence?
- What is the meaning of ‘no foal, no fee’?
- What is whiplash?
- What are the legal Charges involved in making a claim?
- Personal Injuries Assessment Board Act 2003
Mulroy and Company Personal Injury Solicitors are here to help. Please do not hesitate to telephone us at 091 – 586760 or email us to discuss your claim.
*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.