What do I need to bring to my Solicitor when applying for a Grant of Probate?
1. The Death Certificate of the Deceased.
2. The receipts of any expenses including funeral expenses.
3. The Original Will and any Codicils that may be available.
4. Names and addresses of any beneficiaries or next of kin.
5. The PPS (PRSI) numbers of all beneficiaries and next of kin.
6. List of Assets of the Deceased including property, bank accounts, shares, cars, personal items, etc.
7. Date of Birth and PPS (PRSI) number of the Deceased.
8. Details of any Company ownership of the Deceased.
We are here to help. Please do not hesitate to telephone us at 091 – 586760 or email us to discuss making a Grant of Probate application.